Fire accidents are unexpected, they cause great destruction and possible loss of life. When a fire accident happens, we generally attempt to treat the victim quickly. However, improper first aid decisions may complicate the burn injury and harm the victim severely. Hence, let’s have a quick look of proper first aid methods and materials in this blog. During the time of a fire accident:
- Extinguish fire and don’t allow any person to go inside the particular area.
- Remove smoldering material and burned clothing.
- Cover the burn area using a clean cloth or non-adhesive bandage.
- Do not use cream, medications, butter, ice, fluffy cotton, ointments, and oil spray.
- arate the victim’s toes and fingers.
- Call any nearest hospital immediately.
Observe the rate of breathing, the pulse of victims, and blood pressure continuously until medical treatment.
First Aid Kit
You should keep a first aid kit from First Aid Tools in Laguna Hills, CA that includes:
- 2-inch sterile gauze pads (4-6)
- 2-inch sterile roller bandages (3 rolls)
- 3-inch sterile roller bandages (3 rolls)
- 4-inch sterile gauze pads (4-6)
- Assorted sizes of safety pins
- Cleansing agent/soap
- Hypoallergenic adhesive tape
- Latex gloves (2 pair)
- Moistened towelettes
- Needle and Scissors
- Sterile adhesive bandages in assorted sizes
- Tongue blades (2)
- Triangular bandages (3)
- Tube of petroleum jelly or other lubricants
For more information about fire alarm companies in Los Angeles or fire protection company in Los Angeles, feel free to contact us @ 1-800-222-9338 or visit our website @ https://www.edison-fire.com