Commerical Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems
Restaurants industries are at a higher risk for fires due to the large amount of hot equipment, electrical connection, cooking oils, cleaning chemicals and open flames. All of these aspects can cause a fire to flame out of control fast. As a restaurant owner, there are ways to help prevent such occurrences and minimize the damage.
24/7 Emergency Response Guaranteed
We understand that your kitchen is constantly being used throughout the day and night. At any time your restaurant could be put at risk from a fire emergency. That’s why Edison Fire is on call 24/7 to service your kitchen fire suppression system and make sure your restaurant is safe 24/7.
Kitchen Fire Suppression Inspection
Did you know your kitchen fire suppression system has to be serviced semiannually by law? At Edison Fire protection we work around the clock to ensure that your kitchen fire suppression system is inspected and certified so that if a fire were to occur, your system will be ready to go. During the inspection process our technicians will be checking the following to make sure that your fire suppression system is in compliance.
1. Cutting Terminal fuse link on detection line.
2. Manual Pull Station is pulled.
3. Ensure that fuel supply shuts down properly.
4. Nozzles inspected and free of blockage.
5. Ensure proper nozzle locations for appliance line up.
6. Nozzle caps secured.
7. Cylinder is inspected.
8. Fusible links are replaced.
Plans, Permit, Installation
Is your Kitchen suppression system out of date? Do you need a free consultation? Changes in the California Fire Code now require that all commercial kitchen hood and duct fire suppression systems meet the UL-300 standards. UL-300 is a fire testing standard that was administered by Underwriters Laboratories and allows a greater level of fire protection for your hood fire suppression system, providing a higher level of safety for the your employee’s and building occupants. If you have a fire suppression that needs to up graded, or if you are building a new restaurant, Edison Fire Protection is equipped to do the job right from start to finish!
At Edison Fire Protection we offer free consultations on your kitchen systems. Although a system might be labeled as wet chemical, it may not necessarily be rated to the UL-300 standards. That’s why we prefer to give you an on the spot consultation rather than over the phone to assure that everything you need done is noted with no surprises. If you have a restaurant in the Los Angeles or Orange County area and need a free consultation on your fire suppression system, call Edison Fire Protection today!
For a demonstration of how a Kitchen Fire Suppression system work, please view video below.Our Kitchen Fire Suppression Services Include the following:
• Installation of a complete pre-engineered commercial kitchen fire suppression system
• Detailed Consultation
• Engineering Services
• Design and CAD Drawings
• Plans, Permits and Approvals
• Factory Custom Stainless Steel Hood Fabrication
• Custom Fabricated Welded Grease Duct
• 3M 15A Fire Barrier Duct Wrap Fire Proofing
• Residential Fire Suppression Systems
• Electrical Control Interlocks
• On-Site Coordination and Installation
• Test and Balance and Final Inspection
• Annual Inspections and Ongoing Maintenance